WHAT IS IT
MBRC “RACE” athletes spend more time in gates and training specific environments. Their solid foundation established in the„ALL-MOUNTAIN“program enables these athlete to work on the technical specifics required for each discipline. Athletes are exposed to State and National level competitions. In this program the athletes desire to perform is nurtured and developed.
- Further develop & sharpen racing technique
- Implementing race tactics
- Increase gate training volume and intensity
- Intense focus on GS, Slalom and Speed disciplines (Alpine) and GS, PGS (Snowboard)
- Introduce mental training component
- Understanding mechanics of equipment